Thursday, April 27, 2006

Anxiety Dreams and the Sweet Relief of Waking

There's just nothing better than having a really vivid anxiety dream wherein you totally get a DUI in front of lots of your friends.*

Because: then you get to wake up, and it wasn't real, it never happened, and your criminal record is still clean. The wave of pure sweet relief that washes over you is one of the best feelings ever.

Although, being mildly superstitious as I am, I did wait until after breakfast to tell you, The Internets, about my dream. Because of what my mom always said, which is that if you tell a dream before breakfast, it will come true. And that shit I don't need. Knock on wood.

Hey wow, I posted something! That wasn't so hard! Maybe I'll do it again sometime.


*And in the dream, I had only had like two beers. And then the brakes failed on the car, and when the cops came I was all "No, really, breathalyze me, I'm fine!" And then I blew like a 1.4, which I don't even know if I've ever been that drunk...and then....and then...yeah, I've got some anxiety in my life right now, can you tell? Say a little prayer for me, because this is going to be the worst Finals Fortnight EVER.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what would be awesome? If you posted something about your CR travels so that your creepy voyeuristic future roommate can live vicariously through you.

It would als be awesome if we could each find a hot World Cup soccer player to fall madly in love with us.

13/6/06 19:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home