Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Odds and sods

--Over spring break, my dear brother Troll lent me his copy of The Life Aquatic, with Steve Zissou, because I'd only seen it once and felt I required another viewing to digest it fully. So this evening I settled down on the couch with a comforting beverage, and...discovered that he'd lent me his copy of the case, but apparently not the DVD itself. Color me crestfallen.
Ah well. That's what Netflix is for.


--I am getting MORE and MORE excited about this summer, which I will spend in my beloved Czesko. On the other hand, there's an assload of things I need to get done before I go. So many things, in fact, that I'm not doing any of them.
Then again, it's not like this is shocking, for me. It's more like, it would be shocking if I were on top of shit.


--While making a soft-boiled egg this evening I discovered:
PROOF THAT THE FORMS ARE INTERNAL
This Proof lies in the fact that the Pepper always comes out too slowly for me, while the Salt always comes out too fast. And yet there are only two of them.

If you try to argue with me about this I will seriously punch you in the brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home