Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Apparently this is the kind of week it's been

I just glanced at an email I sent yesterday to a former student, and realized that I had cheerily requested him to "say high to the other students for me."

This will undoubtedly be taken the wrong way. Alas.


In other news, I'm back at the lawyer factory, and deep in a funk. Somehow it was easier to ignore the grim reality of this shit when I was lazing my way through Christmas break.

Anyway though, I really am going to try to start posting again. Maybe posting will make me feel less like wet cottonwool. If that makes any sense, which, yeah, not much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I don't get it, where you telling him to flirt with other men? I'm a little disturbed that you have already started spring semester and I just started studing for finals.

11/1/06 18:04  
Blogger Dan said...

Been watching the big SCOTUS hearings? Not as fun a Roberts, but Alito'll get the job done. Hey, I just thought, you better get nominated to the Supreme Court in thirty years. I'm counting on it.

11/1/06 18:11  
Blogger ridley said...

Dan, babe, you made the same mistake i did. "Hi" the greeting and "high" the drug-induced state of mind do sound like they're spelled the same way...but they're not.



Yeah, getting nominated to the SCOTUS would be a kick...perhaps our future president Michael D. B. will think of me. I like to think I might be one of those nominees that brings down a presidency, though.

11/1/06 21:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home