Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Anatomy of a Take-Out Disaster

  • Pick up a cheesesteak sandwich on the way home from the Law Factory.
  • While enjoying the steaky goodness, notice that it's sort of causing your nose to run.
  • Crack open the helpfully included cutlery-salt-pepper-napkin package.
  • With the napkin in position, take a nice deep breath preparatory to blowing.
  • As you inhale, realize with mounting horror that the little pepper envelope apparently did not do its pepper-containing job.
  • It is now way too late for this information to help you.
  • Don't even think about using the Napkin of Evil to blot your streaming eyes.


I believe I sneezed out a significant portion of my frontal lobe in that little incident. Ow.




In other news, exams are kicking my ass from here to China, and they haven't even started yet. I am so fucked it's beyond belief. Life is not good right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Same here, and two papers due before finals week. Why didn't anyone tell me that you have to study in graduate school?

30/11/05 03:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home