Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ray is an idiot, and also high

Oh man I love Achewood. I've really been getting into the character blogs lately. Téodor's in particular is fucking awesome:

I was out back watering our new herb garden today (basil, thyme, oregano, mint, chives) when Ray called my cell phone. I almost didn't take it, but you never know what you're going to get with him. Being on Ray's speed-dial is kind of like playing the Lottery: 99.999% of the time he's just calling because he wants to know if Kevin Bacon and Sissy Spacek have ever been in a movie together, but there's always that off chance he just accidentally won a new 63" flat-screen TV he doesn't need and wants to give it to the first person who's home.


TÉODOR:
Hello?

RAY: Ray? This is Téodor.

TÉODOR: No it’s not. This is Téodor. Ray?


See, it's probably not that funny unless you're really into Achewood. But I am, so I don't give a shit.

Most of my posts these days seem to be links to other places, or movie reviews. If you concluded from this that my own life is an empty wasteland of despair, well, you would be correct. That's right: I'm EMBRACING the goth teen act. So there. It's only a matter of time before I switch my blog to gray text on black, and start posting overwrought poetry that involves a lot of unnecessary line breaks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heh... overwrought is such a fun word.

30/10/05 06:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home