Friday, March 18, 2005

Update: Quite a few people asked to hear the absolute rock-bottom foulest thing I've ever heard. Out of charity I will not list their names here. And you know what? The almost universal response was, "Oh come on, I've totally heard worse than that." But the anecdote in question squicked me right the fuck out! I swear! I'm starting to question my own earthiness*.

Then again, maybe it was the fact that I heard the anecdote in person, and I know both of the people involved. Ohhh Lordy. The guy who told it to me actually apologized for saying it a couple of days later, which I thought was gentlemanly of him.

* If that's the word I'm searching for here. Just to clarify, I mean the quality of thinking that butts are inherently funny, not the quality of making your own granola and knowing way more than anyone should about the Miracle of Birth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home