Monday, December 20, 2004

To nefunguje, dammit.

The internet in my bleeding office is broken, again. Last time this happened, it took a month for the tech guy to get around to it. I guess it's to be expected, given my position on the uni totem pole (somewhere around last), but it's still annoying as fuck.

Umm, speaking of which... I was out in west Bohemia this weekend, chillin' with Jedno. We went to a Christmas party that her Protestant friends had, and it was a lot of fun. It brought back a lot of memories from my Protestant youth, when I used to go to various fundamentalist Bible camps in the summertime...more on that later, probably, but for now, I'll just mention this personal triumph: I got through the entire evening without dropping the F-bomb once. Those of you who know me in real life are shaking your heads all Not even, girl. And indeed, this is an amazing feat for me, considering it's pretty much my favoritest word in the English language. But it's true: I represented, I maintained, and I kept my speech so fresh and so clean, clean for Jedno's sweet friends.

This has been a comparatively F-bomb free post. Don't expect it to last, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger orm said...

Merry Christmas!!!

25/12/04 12:51  
Blogger Maximilian said...

this font is incomprehensible... yeah...

28/12/04 19:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home