Monday, December 06, 2004

Drop everything and join me...

...no, for reals. Spend the next month wrapping up your happy little life, fly to Prague for New Year's, take a TEFL course starting January 2nd (this is the one I took; I highly recommend it), finish the course February 3rd....if you do all that, you can be an English teacher at my university starting February 7th. You can share an office with me, people. And I don't know if I've made it clear just how much I fucking love living here and working this job, but trust me, I'm in a near-constant state of euphoria.

I'm actually serious about this, people. There's a job opening, and they seem to be terrible at actually searching for employees like normal people, so...pretty much they'll hire anyone I tell them too. Which is very scary. So come on. If you have something around two grand sitting around (sell your guitar, and your gold tooth fillings), and if your student loan payments are under 150 a month, then this is totally doable for you. If you weren't such a pussy.

Then again, if you read this blog the odds are that it's a good month when you have two grand in pennies around, and Lord knows I know how that is. But I live on hope. Email me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wavelet said...

dammit. what an awesome idea!!!

and dammit. i'm coming for easter, though...

6/12/04 23:02  
Blogger clara said...

my neighbor's daughter is our age, and is living in berlin until the end of the year. i told her mom (said neighbor) about the opening, and we are going to email about it. it's creepy...she's like my lost identical twin (said daughter of said neighbor). i plan on posting about that sooner or later. peace, stay warm, love, me

8/12/04 03:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home