Tuesday, November 23, 2004

[looks over shoulder nervously]
Hey...hey, come closer.
I think...I think they're gone.
Ssshhhh! Quiet, you fool! They'll hear you! They're listening, they're always listening...waiting to come back when I least expect it...

Yeah, the hives are, y'know, disappeared, at least for now. I still come out in spots occasionally, just their way of keeping me on my toes and making sure I don't get all complacent and think my histamine receptors are actually on my side or anything. And yes, that would be me in the first paragraph, treating a skin condition like a fully developed gothic novel villain, like Rebecca What's-her-fuck in that bloody book that everyone asks me if I've read when I tell them what my name is. I'm telling you, this skin condition had (has?? NOOOOO!!!) more personality than I do....
All right, I've got issues. Moving on.

Hey, my Czech visa came through! Health insurance at least, yee-hah! Of course, that would be after I spent about a hundred bucks on getting shot up with cortizone, but whatever. So now I have to go to Dresden and pick up the visa (because...they can't fucking mail it. It needs its little hand held on the long cold journey. Stop asking these questions.) and also pay them 79 Euros for the privilege. Hey, that's cool. But I love Dresden, so I'm thinking about doing the weekend-after-next there, culminating in a triumphant Visa Pick-Up on Monday morning. Maybe I can get that Jedno chick to come along, and we can pick up hot men with cute accents. That's our specialty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home