Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ohhhhhhhhshit I've been so busy I haven't had time to wipe my ass (except not really cause that would be gross) and right now I've got a huge fucking job application to fill out and a 90 minute lesson plan to write for the job app and a 15 minute grammar presentation for class tomorrow and a 45 minute lesson plan to do for tomorrow and day after tomorrow I have to present the 90 minute lesson plan at the interview for said job and I was up till 2 and up again at 6 because of the 13 page write-up I had to do for class, and I finished that one at 9:59am and class started at 10.

But.

I just spent ten minutes sitting on a bench on the edge of the scraggy park. Just sitting and eating a pastry, and watching the young punks and the old ladies waiting for the bus. The weather today reminds me of home in early October: the breeze cool, the sky blue, the clouds puffy white and huge, and the air like a fucking diamond. Just so fucking gorgeous you can't even take it. This is why I'm here. This is why I don't have a California soul.

I've actually been thinking a lot about that one; about sinnerman's endless love for Cali, and how and why I know what he means but don't feel the same way. Someday soon I'll write about that. Once I get through this week. Yeah. So back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home