Saturday, July 31, 2004

Well, in a desperate search for something, anything, to write about, I went and took one of those online quizzes. At least I have the example of a respected blogger to validate me. As you can see, she came out as Mother Teresa. Unsurprisingly, I turned out to be someone a little more down-to-earth....scorched earth. Hee.



Yeah, you gonna be frontin with me, you BEST like chemical warfare. Cause I'll BRING it. Bitch.

Of course Saddam and Mother Teresa, as personified by us, roomed together (fairly) peacefully for four years, which is amazing. Mother Teresa was pretty much responsible for the peace, though. Saddam usually sat in the corner and played video games/sulked about Love Gone Wrong, while Mother Teresa exercised all her virtues of Forbearance, Charity, and Putting Up with Shit. Only occasionally did she resort to Pointedly Cleaning Up Someone Else's Mess While They're Sitting Right There.

In other news, I love doing html. Do you realize I coded the "respected blogger" link above by hand? I'm the mack, I really am. On the other hand, my joy is somewhat diminished by the fact that I've been hand-coding my italics all this time, and I just noticed the blogger window has keyboard shortcuts for italics, just like MS Word. Shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'm apparently Saddam, too. Does this mean I'm a Managing Woman?

--Catherine

4/8/04 07:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home